cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlessioElia

Export/Import flow premium flows (per flow license)

Hi all,

I have an issue on exporting and importing on another environment a solution that contains "Premium" flows.

On both environments we have "Per Flow" license.

When I import on the second environment the "premium" flows will be "Off" and the type is "Per User" license.

I can't switch the flow type in "Per Flow" because the flow is "Off" but I can't turn on the flow because I don't have the "Per User" license.

The only workaround that I've founded is to delete the premium actions/trigger once the solution is imported on the second environment and after than I can turn On the flow, change the licensing and after add the previous deleted actions.

Obviously this workaround is tremendously risky.

Is there a simply way to export/import solutions that contains "premium" flows with "Per Flow" licenses?

Thank you,

Alessio

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,029)