cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Export button Missing

Hi, I am clicking the ellipses on my list of flows., but i dont see an export option. I see Run Now, Edit,Share, Save As, Run History, Analytics, Turn Flow Off, Delete. Details..... but no export.

Am i on the wrong page?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Export button Missing

Hi @russgove,

What’s your current situation?

Are you still having the issue?

I have checked it on my side, all the buttons are displayed when clicking the ellipses.

1.PNG

I am using Edge, which browser are you using?

Please check it again and feel free post back if you are still having the issue.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

I am still having the issue.

I have tried  in chome, firefox and IE. In all cases i see

Capture.PNG

Export is missing.

Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

I have this same issue. I opened a support ticket - but have not gotten a solution yet.

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

OK, opened a ticket and got the answer from msft.  If you are in powerapps and click the link to go to your flows you cannot export.  (the url in your browser is https://web.powerapps.com/environments/#####/logicflows). You need to be in flow to do the export. Go to https://flow.microsoft.com and the export button will appear!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I tried the suggested solution, but the export button does not show up.

Here a little bit of background regarding my Flow. I created a Common Data Service environment, switch to this environment in PowerApps and created a Flow.

I suspect this: as the Flow belongs to an environment, it does not show up in the Flows app under 'My Flows".

I tried another approach: I shared the Flow with another user, but even in this case, the Flow doesn't show up under My Flows for this user as well.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Here is a screenshot of how this looks like - as you can see there are no export commands or buttons showing up.

Clipboard02.jpg

Highlighted

Anyone ever got a solution for this? Currently facing the same issue. Last week the buttons were available for exporting the flow. Somehow I also can't see the button for importing Flows..

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Yeah, you need to be in flow.microsoft.com to export. Does not show up if you're in web.powerapps.com. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,863)