cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tvd_nzi
Advocate I
Advocate I

Export flow from one environment, import flow into another environment and flow is not working

because the flow status is "off".

Why? The exported one in the dev environment was never deactivated, every other import didn't touch the status of the flow but since today flows are deactivated when imported into another environment. Is this really by design? Anyone else encountered this?

Deployed a build release with "publish workflows" checkbox marked. So can't find any other settings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tvd_nzi
Advocate I
Advocate I

Nevermind, turning on the flow threw an error telling me CDS connection is missing. The flow previously was a flow with standard actions and triggers which I turned into a CDS flow. Error handling could be improved but that was the issue and could be resolved. Still after deployment I set the connections and there were no errors thrown.

Failed to activate component(s). Flow client error returned with status code "BadRequest" and details "{"error":{"code":"FlowMissingConnection","message":"The flow is missing a connection for api 'shared_commondataservice'. Reauthenticate the connection or remove from the flow and re-save."}}".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tvd_nzi
Advocate I
Advocate I

Nevermind, turning on the flow threw an error telling me CDS connection is missing. The flow previously was a flow with standard actions and triggers which I turned into a CDS flow. Error handling could be improved but that was the issue and could be resolved. Still after deployment I set the connections and there were no errors thrown.

Failed to activate component(s). Flow client error returned with status code "BadRequest" and details "{"error":{"code":"FlowMissingConnection","message":"The flow is missing a connection for api 'shared_commondataservice'. Reauthenticate the connection or remove from the flow and re-save."}}".

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (25,609)