5. Append to array variable action: (create JSON with columns required to be sent in the table)
"Column Name1" : "Select column from dynamic selector",
"Column Name2" : "Select column from dynamic selector"
6. Outside the apply to each loop: Create an HTML table (with the array)
7. Create a file in onedrive (temporary file) with the name and format as .html and pass the outputs of the create html table in the file content
8. Action to convert file (from the onedrive connector) select the file from the above action and target type is PDF
9. Finally add the action to send email and add the pdf content to the attachment.
Hope this Helps!
If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!