cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaneOZ
Level 8

Exported data from Sharepoint not read in excel

Hi,

I have a flow setup to send data to an excel file (client request) and the data is imported into the excel file and then formulas are run on the cell, the date column however is not working in the formula within excel (the formula is perfect..) 

The only thing with the date is i have a convert (from US pacific time to AEST and formatted to dd/mm/yyyy)

IF i delete the cells date value and replace it with the same date the function {=MIN(IF($B$2:$B$3000=$L2,$D$2:$D$3000))} works perfectly however the import data is not read? 

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Exported data from Sharepoint not read in excel

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

shaneOZ
Level 8

Re: Exported data from Sharepoint not read in excel

@Brad_Groux wrote:

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi Brad,

Thankyou for replying, Im not getting any errors, the data is importing fine. The date column data however is unable to be "read" in the formulas, see below in red arrows (i have manually put those in) the ones above and below are imported via the flows shown.

The date column that it is imported from is a calculated column made from created date to show the created date as 24hr as we work a night shift 6pm to 6am and it needs to be displayed as the day before 

forummmm.png

and see flows below

foruuuuuuuuum.png

foruuuuuuuuum2.png

Thankyou

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 277 members 5,242 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: