cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svignesh
Frequent Visitor

Exporting and Importing a Power Apps with Power Automate (flows) in a solution doesn't work

I am having a Canvas App that calls couple of Power Automate on button click. The Power Automate makes a rest api call queries against managed properties and returns results. It all works fine in the Dev environment.

I have them all inside a solution. When I export this solution and import it to a different environment, and when I visit the URL of the canvas app and hit search button, I get the below error message

"PowerAutomateName.Run failed: Connection not configured for this service"

It works fine only after I edit the PowerApps, click on the search button -> click on Action-> Power Automate -> click on the Power Automate again so that loads it up and update the code to PowerAutomate_1.Run("parameters")  

Or I had to remove the Power automate from the app and add it again and paste the code to make it work. Basically I have to refresh the PowerAutomate reference. It doesn't work out of the box when I import the solution and I have to make all these manual changes. Is there a way to avoid this?

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,581)