cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svignesh
Frequent Visitor

Exporting and Importing a Power Apps with Power Automate (flows) in a solution doesn't work

I am having a Canvas App that calls couple of Power Automate on button click. The Power Automate makes a rest api call queries against managed properties and returns results. It all works fine in the Dev environment.

I have them all inside a solution. When I export this solution and import it to a different environment, and when I visit the URL of the canvas app and hit search button, I get the below error message

"PowerAutomateName.Run failed: Connection not configured for this service"

It works fine only after I edit the PowerApps, click on the search button -> click on Action-> Power Automate -> click on the Power Automate again so that loads it up and update the code to PowerAutomate_1.Run("parameters")  

Or I had to remove the Power automate from the app and add it again and paste the code to make it work. Basically I have to refresh the PowerAutomate reference. It doesn't work out of the box when I import the solution and I have to make all these manual changes. Is there a way to avoid this?

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,463)