cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andreabrandt

Extend the 90 day flow expiration

I have a variety of scheduled flows that I would like to run once a year. However there is a 90 day expiration on any flows that are not triggered in 90 days. Is there a way to not have an expiration period on your flows?

2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@Andreabrandt 

I am not aware of any way to avoid the expiration.

Here is a link to a post that shows how to turn the Flow back on if it is turned off.

You might also try running the Flow every month or so on a schedule.  At the top of your Flow add some logic that exits the Flow if it isn't the one time of the year that you really want it o run.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Thank you for the reply. how would I write the logic at the beginning? Would it be a part of the reoccurrence step?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,936)