Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Extract Email Address from Array

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been posted, but I've been unable to find a close match. I need to create a notification for open items from a SharePoint list. This notification will be sent at a pre-defined schedule to any users with open items. I'm not sending a summary of the data, but rather an email template stating that the user has open items to address. I've been able to grab distinct values (thanks to another post). But I cannot seem to extract the email address(es) from the array. Can someone help out with the expression needed to extract the emails? Thanks!!

Email Array.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Extract Email Address from Array

Hi @dsmith,

For testing, I have created an array using the createArray function with two email addresses.

Then I use first function and skip function to return the first and second email address from the array.

Please check the following flow for a reference.

Input the following code in Compose 2 to create array:

createArray('test4@xxxx.onmicrosoft.com','mabel@xxxx.onmicrosfot.com')

With the following code to get the first email address:

first(outputs('Compose_2'))

Using this code to return the second email address:

first(skip(outputs('Compose_2'),1))

Please check it for a reference.

1.PNG 

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,619)