cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cheezy
Helper III
Helper III

Extract json from email body for import into sharepoint list

Is there a way to extract a single record in json format from the body of an email to import into a sharepoint list?

for example if this came in the email body (would only ever be a single record)

{"qCode":"Order","guid":"abc123","name":"mark","oID":"1"} 

currently we get the data as a csv from an email attachment which is converted to json and parsed in the sharepoint list but moving forward want to use json directly as above  thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cheezy
Helper III
Helper III

i think i worked it out.

if i use "HTML to text" following "when a new email arrives" then the output of this is just the json .

i can then parse the json into the sharepoint list. Quite a simple flow in the end

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cheezy
Helper III
Helper III

i think i worked it out.

if i use "HTML to text" following "when a new email arrives" then the output of this is just the json .

i can then parse the json into the sharepoint list. Quite a simple flow in the end

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,381)