I have several Flows set up, and as of last night they all started failing. I have three Flows set up all with the same workflow, just pulling and pushing info to different locations. I thought it was an isolated incident, but it seems to have happened to all three Flows. It seems that the table is not able to be found, but I have confirmed that the table from the spreadsheet is still present and affected.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I am having the exact same issue, but when I tried to re-select I got this instead. All of my other connectors work fine. I restarted my computer, I tried creating new flows, only the excel connector is having an issue.
I am having the exact same issue, but when I tried to re-select I got "Test Connection Failed" instead. All of my other connectors work fine. I restarted my computer, I tried creating new flows, only the excel connector is having an issue.
I was having the same issues too, it kept telling me that my connections were not authorized (see image below).
But after I tried to start a new excel connector flow within the same flow, it told me that I had to reconnect my account.
And so once I pressed reconnect/add new connection, it connected and started working again.
I wish I could tell you what happened, but perhaps a bit of the same fiddling that I did will work.
I think you're right, for some reason when I turned on my computer today everything worked again when yesterday it didn't and I haven't made any other changes so account connection was probably the issue.