I have several Flows set up, and as of last night they all started failing. I have three Flows set up all with the same workflow, just pulling and pushing info to different locations. I thought it was an isolated incident, but it seems to have happened to all three Flows. It seems that the table is not able to be found, but I have confirmed that the table from the spreadsheet is still present and affected.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I am having the exact same issue, but when I tried to re-select I got this instead. All of my other connectors work fine. I restarted my computer, I tried creating new flows, only the excel connector is having an issue.
I am having the exact same issue, but when I tried to re-select I got "Test Connection Failed" instead. All of my other connectors work fine. I restarted my computer, I tried creating new flows, only the excel connector is having an issue.
I was having the same issues too, it kept telling me that my connections were not authorized (see image below).
But after I tried to start a new excel connector flow within the same flow, it told me that I had to reconnect my account.
And so once I pressed reconnect/add new connection, it connected and started working again.
I wish I could tell you what happened, but perhaps a bit of the same fiddling that I did will work.
I think you're right, for some reason when I turned on my computer today everything worked again when yesterday it didn't and I haven't made any other changes so account connection was probably the issue.
Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!