Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
karl_oliverio
Level: Powered On

Failed during HTTP send Request

Hi,

I am adding my flow to my powerapps but I encountered this error. I already tried running it manually on the flow and it did not return any error and it was successfully completed. I tried adding this flow on other app but I still got the same error

New error.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Failed during HTTP send Request

Hi @karl_oliverio,

Could you please share screenshots of Flow configuration?

This document is about how to add a Flow in the PowerApps, you can follow it to confirm steps are correct.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/using-logic-flows 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

plohm12
Level: Power Up

I am receiving this same issue. I followed the instructions provided, substituting a Common Data Service (Current Environment) action for the SharePoint example action. The flow runs fine when I test it, but I cannot add it to my canvas app. This is minimum configuration, which tells me this as an issue with the PowerApps/Automate connectors, not my setup.

flow-configuration.PNGcanvas-app-configuration.PNG

plohm12
Level: Power Up

I found a workaround for this. Create a new flow with the PowerApps trigger and a built-in action, i.e. something that doesn't require a connector. Save the flow, and open up the canvas app editor. The app should now be able to load the flow without issue. Save the canvas app, and return to the flow editor. Add additional connectors/actions to the flow and save. Now, the canvas app should be able to successfully trigger the full flow.

This is a pretty simple workaround if you are creating a new flow, but might be a real pain if you're trying to add an existing one to your canvas app. I haven't confirmed what happens if you have to change your flow's input schema after adding it to your canvas app, so plan ahead and define those with the initial flow creation if you can.

karl_oliverio
Level: Powered On

The issue here is that my flow exceeds the limit of actions per flow. Currently, Microsoft is allowing only 250 actions per flow. The error shown on the powerapps is quite vague which had me 2 working days before we figure out what causes it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 232 members 2,306 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: