cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Failed flow cannot be found in Azure

I was notified of failed flows (timeout, waited for approval > 30 days), however Azure cannot find the flow. See error message below. Within the past 30 days the Flow was moved from 'My Flows' to 'Team Flows', could this be a reason why the flow cannot be foud anymore? Also, is there a way to resubmit the flow?

Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"WorkflowTriggerHistoryNotFound","message":"The workflow '4796d050-3b32-4d83-abe8-3d148b9bcf82' trigger 'When_a_new_response_is_submitted' history '08586679305860403557565903755CU43' could not be found."}}'.

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Failed flow cannot be found in Azure

Hi @Anonymous,

It may be that the Flow was moved from 'My Flows' to 'Team Flows' causing issue.

You could recreate a similar flow and move it from 'My Flows' to 'Team Flows' to see if the same error occurred.

As for "a way to resubmit the flow", do you want to resubmit Approval?  

If you couldn't find it in Azure, you could find the corresponding Flow in the Microsoft Flow portal, click on the failed Run History, and resubmit.

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jratpat
Level: Power Up

Re: Failed flow cannot be found in Azure

Hi Barry,

I have the same issue than Miche. I confirm that I tried to move a flow from "My flows" to "Team flows" by exporting it in zip and importing it in "Team flows". The thing it that I don't manage to create a flow directly in "Team flows". It creates it in "My flows" (I'm new to MS Flow, sorry). How should I do instead to avoid getting this failure?

thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,872)