Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Failed to Fetch: GetTable error

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my Flows today, and I keep getting errors such as:

image.png

In addition, I'm getting a security certificate error when trying to "Approve" from email, saying that the site is not secure.

However the flows still seem to be running. Has anyone encountered these errors before, and could you please point me towards a resolution as to what could be causing it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

No - the above solution didn't work, but I believe this was a temporary error as it resolved itself.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Are you still having this error now? I had a test and cannot reproduce your issue.

Capture.PNG

You can try to re-add the connection.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous,

Were you able to adjust your Flow per @v-monli-msft's suggestions?

If yes and you are satisfied with that solution, please go ahead and accept it as the solution.

Cheers,

-AT

Anonymous
Not applicable

No - the above solution didn't work, but I believe this was a temporary error as it resolved itself.

mrfishe2
Frequent Visitor

I am experiencing a persistent issue with Flows that were previously working.  

I have restarted my computer, rebuilt the Flow, and redesigned the Flow.  Nevertheless, I am still having issues.

Here is the very SIMPLE flow that is returning Failed to Fetch: GetTable for the Update Item block.

All suggestions for remedies are appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Block Trigger & 1st ActionBlock Trigger & 1st Action2nd & 3rd action are inside APPLY TO EACH loop.  Note the FAILED TO FETCH error.2nd & 3rd action are inside APPLY TO EACH loop. Note the FAILED TO FETCH error.Update Item fails -- analyticsUpdate Item fails -- analyticsUpdate Item fails -- Route did not matchUpdate Item fails -- Route did not matchMary

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,633)