cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JabbarCRM
Level: Powered On

Failed to verify the existence of destination location at

Hello Everyone,

I have created a flow which will trigger when custom entity is created which will have Many to One relationship with an Account record. It will create firstly two folders 1)Reservation number with name inside the Reservation folder And then 2)Account number & name along with it it will create the folder with that custom entity name (in my case Reservation) and then inside that custom entity's folder there should be the reservation folder which was created in Reservation folder so i tried to copy from one location to another but getting this below error.1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

(Failed to verify the existence of destination location at 'https://something.sharepoint.com/sites/Dailyhunt/account/321654987 - Bisleri Pvt Limited/Reservation/' due to error 'The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)'.
clientRequestId: 1a104665-b970-417b-82e8-3fe1e83dc55d
serviceRequestId: 1a104665-b970-417b-82e8-3fe1e83dc55d)

My Folder Structure Like : Accounts > Account Number With Name > Reservation > Reservation Number With Name 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Failed to verify the existence of destination location at

Hi @JabbarCRM ,

Please take a try to enter the "identifier" dynamic content from the Create a folder action that have created the folder in the "Folder to Copy" field of Copy folder action.

1.png

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

JabbarCRM
Level: Powered On

Re: Failed to verify the existence of destination location at

However my issue has not been solved yet because as far as i have got to known that that "Identifer" is used for file purpose but here is little bit different for Folder not for File.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,284)