cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvdb
Advocate I
Advocate I

File system-action error 403: "The credentials for this connection do not have access to ..."

Hello,
I have a flow that gets triggered when a button gets pushed in a Power Apps. The flow contains, among other things, the 'File System'-action and the 'Send E-mail'-action. Up until last week, this flow ran perfectly. Since then users got an error when executing the 'file system'-action to write files using the On-Premises Data Gateway. I tried saving the flow as a new flow and now the flow works for certain users, including myself, but still not for everyone. The error most of the flow-executors receive is "{ "status": 403, "message": "The credentials for this connection do not have access to 'D:...". Some users are able to execute this action, while others are not. As far as I know, there was nothing changed in the Dataverse when it comes to users and their permissions. While this 'file system'-action is connected to the server via the gateway, is it possible that someone changed permissions to users on the server? Or does someone know what might be going wrong in this flow?
Thank you in advance
kind regards, Martin
mvdb_0-1621322256302.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,505)