cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Filter List items stored in a collection

Hi,

I have a requirement to export an excel sheet having 2100 records to SharePoint list. I've implemented this by checking Get Items Action with Filter condition, If the item exists in Get items action, Flow will update the item, otherwise it will create a new item. But the problem is the flow is taking more than 2 hours to complete to update/create 2100 items in SharePoint list. So I need to optimize the flow by avoiding the consuming of Get Items action with Filter for each and every excel sheet record. Can we avoid this SharePoint list list item search by getting all the items in a collection? Can anybody help me on this. Thanks in advance..

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Filter List items stored in a collection

Hi @babzi_naaz 

Try to use batch process to get or update the items in batch. Please refer the below video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f7DThyWmsk

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves ur clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,417)