cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJGreyling
Frequent Visitor

Filter Query nightmare

Good day, I am hoping someone can help me. The more I look for answers, the more confused I get.

I need to filter out values in a spreadsheet on onedrive so as to only get the one unique entry/row in the sheet.
So first filter the list according to a specified serial number AND
Second to the latest date of the above serial number filter.

The first bit works fine and I get out only the specified serial numbers, all with various dates assigned (serial numbers are specified via incoming mail in the body.)

MJGreyling_0-1618399865761.png

Now from this, I need the latest date that the specified serial number was calibrated and return the dynamic content of that row: so who calibrated it etc.

I created a new HTML table form the above and then tried to filter out the max date (this value is in an integer when the flow runs so I assume I don't need the Ticks()expression) but I just get very confused and frustrated,

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

1 REPLY 1
MJGreyling
Frequent Visitor

I kind of got a work around. Not sure if it is the best method but it works:
I used order by descending function for the date  and only took the top count. It works but I am still hoping someone can teach me another way.

MJGreyling_0-1618473860586.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (76,919)