cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prasanth2021
Frequent Visitor

Filter an Excel and Paste on the outlook mail Body for sending an auto mailer

Hi

Kindly guide how to create a flow to filtex an excel with key value and paste the same in outlook mail body. this is to send an auto mailer to the users mentioned in excel file.

Regards

Prasanth Elayadath

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
manuelstgomes
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Prasanth2021 

You can use the "Get a row" action to achieve this. After that, you can add the information to the "Send an email" action.

Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 10.47.14.png

In the "Get a row," you have a field for the "Key Value" and the "Key Column".

Is this what you need?

Cheers
Manuel

------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution." It will help other members finding the solution faster. If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. 👍
Otherwise, reply to it, and the community will do its best to help you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
manuelstgomes
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Prasanth2021 

You can use the "Get a row" action to achieve this. After that, you can add the information to the "Send an email" action.

Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 10.47.14.png

In the "Get a row," you have a field for the "Key Value" and the "Key Column".

Is this what you need?

Cheers
Manuel

------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution." It will help other members finding the solution faster. If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. 👍
Otherwise, reply to it, and the community will do its best to help you.

View solution in original post

Hi Manuel

Thanks for the revert. Requirement sample given below. I want to create a flow where in excel data filter based on KAM Name and paste on Email Body for sending auto mailer.

For ex: Kam Name XYZ to be filtered and send the first 2 rowlines to mail ID given below. 

Name of Party        KAM Name     > 90 Days                            Overdue             Max Days        Mail ID         CC ID 1  CC ID 2 

CARDBOARDXYZ         16,13,041.49         16,32,440.49170xyz@gmail.comabc@gmail.combde@gmailcom
XYSXYZ         18,00,000.00               12,123.0085xyz@gmail.comabc@gmail.combde@gmailcom
SAMASABC            8,06,386.35         18,46,205.35102xyz@gmail.comabc@gmail.com

bde@gmailcom

It will be a great help if you can guide on the flow to be created. In get row option iam stuck on the last tab ie.Key Value

Regards

Prasanth

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (6,848)