Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
learningflow
Helper II
Helper II

Filter query for dynamics fin & ops returning an error

Hello all,

I am using list items present in a table action in power automate from Dynamics Fin & ops connector and for some reason I am having issues with the filter query not working as per the expectation. Please see below for error of the screenshot. 

learningflow_0-1647377590917.png

I am not sure what this error means, when I execute the action without filter query, it works fine. Below is a part of json response referring to the field I mentioned in filter query. 

learningflow_1-1647377681471.png

can someone assist what to fix in the filter query? thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @learningflow,

It looks like the property is a enum and not a regular string. As far as I can tell from the documentation this type of property needs a special syntax in your Filter Query:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/fin-ops-core/dev-itpro/data-entities/odata#using-enums

Can you try something like below:

PurchaseOrderLineStatus eq Microsoft.Dynamics.DataEntities.PurchStatus'Backorder'

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @learningflow,

It looks like the property is a enum and not a regular string. As far as I can tell from the documentation this type of property needs a special syntax in your Filter Query:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/fin-ops-core/dev-itpro/data-entities/odata#using-enums

Can you try something like below:

PurchaseOrderLineStatus eq Microsoft.Dynamics.DataEntities.PurchStatus'Backorder'

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

learningflow
Helper II
Helper II

Thanks a lot @Expiscornovus , that worked. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,502)