cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Find other items with same SharePoint date column value

Flow triggered by for selected item. Would like to perform actions on items in list that have the same meeting date as the item the flow was triggered on. Every combination I tried does not work but I'm not sure why, either no items are returned or it retries and says bad gateway or bad request. The dates must be in the same format as both sides of the comparison reference the same column... why is this so hard?

Below shows what I would like to do but it can't work (Meeting_x0020_Date and 'Meeting Date' are both the same date column in the SP list)

GetItems.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Find other items with same SharePoint date column value

Hi @ PhilD,

Please take a try to add an apply to each and a condition to achieve your needs.

I have made a test on my side,I have created a sharepoint list with a singleline type column Council Committee and a date type column Meeting Date.

The screenshot of my flow as below:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Condition as below:

@and(equals(items('Apply_to_each')?['Council_x0020_Committee'], body('Get_item')?['Council_x0020_Committee']),equals(items('Apply_to_each')?['Meeting_x0020_Date'], body('Get_item')?['Meeting_x0020_Date']))

The flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ PhilD,

Please take a try to add an apply to each and a condition to achieve your needs.

I have made a test on my side,I have created a sharepoint list with a singleline type column Council Committee and a date type column Meeting Date.

The screenshot of my flow as below:

Capture.PNG

The expression in the Condition as below:

@and(equals(items('Apply_to_each')?['Council_x0020_Committee'], body('Get_item')?['Council_x0020_Committee']),equals(items('Apply_to_each')?['Meeting_x0020_Date'], body('Get_item')?['Meeting_x0020_Date']))

The flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Thanks @v-yuazh-msft 

This works as expected. I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten here without your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,840)