cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wshimon
Regular Visitor

Flow Approval Request has stopped working

I have several flows that have been working great for the last 6+ months.  As of two weeks ago, every flow that has an approval request, has stopped functioning.  

The Error I receive is:

429. The request failed. Error code: 'XrmInstanceProvisioningIncomplete'. Error Message: 'A Common Data Service database for this environment has not completed provisioning or does not support the requested approvals functionality. A database administrator must save a Flow using approvals in order to complete provisioning.'.

What has changed?  Any suggestions?  Please help.

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wshimon ,

This has been caused by the Common Data Service (CDS) being migrated / deleted as part of Microsoft’s upgrade of the CDS.

Please check this similar thread and see if it helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Approvals-stop-working-492-Error-code/m-p/291940#M...

The previous announcement stated that we need to upgrade previous version CDS database to preserve Flow Approvals history or entity data, please check this blog and get more details:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/remember-to-upgrade-your-previous-version-cds-database-to...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,086)