cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow Approval center - customization

Hello there, 

can you please advice me is there a way to customize look of Flow console and Flow approval center?

Business request is to use flow for approvals, but to end user in flow console to show just Action items links, meaning only Actions items -> Approvals and not everything else (Templates, Connectors, Data...).

Please can you advice me is there any way i can accomplish this, or maybe im missing something. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Flow Approval center - customization

Hi @ibogovic, unfortunately there is no way to customise the Flow screens and approval center.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @ibogovic, unfortunately there is no way to customise the Flow screens and approval center.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @RobElliott do you know if MS is working on this. Sending an approval the way it is currently is not very professional. somewhere we can upvote  feature this?

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@rubin_boer you can view already-requested features and request new features yourself at 
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Rob
Los Gallardos

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft now provide a way to embed Flow widgets into your apps, including one for Approvals

Integrate Power Automate with websites and apps - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Announcements
Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,575)