cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jhenkel
Level: Powered On

Flow Approvals Scrolling Issue

I have started using Approvals in in my Flows and PowerApps. Unfortunately, I have encountered an issue where, after clicking "approve" or "reject" in the email, the slide-out screen in the browser does not properly scroll, so the "confirm" button does not appear to the user. I first noticed the isse on a mobile device, but this morning a user reported the same issue on a Windows laptop. Is this a known bug? Is there a fix in the works?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow Approvals Scrolling Issue

Hi @jhenkel,

Could you provide a specific screenshot?

I am not sure where you are completing the approval request.

I did a test on my side and approved it in the emails I received in O365 Outlook(web page) and in Flow mobile app. When I click on Approve/Reject, the Submit button is displayed normally.

Web page test results:

60.PNG

Mobile app test results:

webwxgetmsgimg.jpg

Please provide more details so that we can do more tests.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Jambo1

We have the same problem - it seems to be ok using Chrome, but in edge for example the approve button hides behind the taskbar and makes it tricky to click - see belowCapture2.JPG

jhenkel

Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that I have about 12 lines in the approval detail. I tried to limit the amount of text as best I could, but I am dealing with a large userbase that benefits from detailed instructions; even if it is to say: "Don't forget to hit confirm..." :D. I appreciate the help.

The iOS experience is particularly bad. Initially the left side menu covers the approval. After you hide the menu, you need to click approve again, and even then, you can't scroll all the way down. I think the Windows issue is with Edge. When I get back to my Windows 10 machine, I will grab a screenshot from there as well.

Here is a screenshot on Safari in iOS:

IMG_0150.PNGIMG_153D46C062D8-1.png

jhenkel

Here is the screenshot from Edge on Windows 10. The issue is happend when the details text pushes the confirm button beyond the size of the window. Here is the screenshot:

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,806)