cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SagarPilli
Frequent Visitor

Flow Approvals with Dynamic approvers in Parallel block

Hello, 

I have a instant workflow which runs on selected file on docLibrary & sends the document for approval (Parallel) & user will feed the Reviewers/approvers name -  

1. Firstly i collected all the reviewers names in an array 
  2. I have used Apply for each to loop through array item & started creating approvals.
  3. Changed the settings for Apply to Each by setting concurrency on Degree of Parallelism to 50  so that Approvals run in parallel 
  4. Disabled default Notification feature on Create Approval action and send custom emails with Respond Link / Approval link

The issue we are having same respond link is going out to all the Reviewers/Approvers and when they access it we are getting Task has been reassigned error .

Could you let us know how to handle this respond link so every reviewer gets a unique respond link .

1 REPLY 1
SagarPilli
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow Approvals with Dynamic approvers in Parallel block

Any help is really appreciated!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,461)