cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow Condition Statement

IS something wrong with the flow condition statements. NONE OF MY STRING REQUIRED STATEMENTS ARE WORKING. I have tried a yes / no box. Condition for approvals   Response = Approve,  Response = 'Approve' , Response = "Approved". None of this works. AT ALL. I'm running out of options because i need to use text strings as conditions for these workflow approvals

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Flow Condition Statement

I've certainly never found anything wrong with flow conditions. An example of one I have running is below using Response is equal to Approve,

Rob
Los Gallardos

responseEqualsApprove.png

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like all of my conditions are having an issue with "is equal to" if i use the inverse, "is not equal to" it works which makes Zero Sense.

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@Anonymous wrote:

Seems like all of my conditions are having an issue with "is equal to" if i use the inverse, "is not equal to" it works which makes Zero Sense.

Can you post an expanded/detailed picture of your flow? Approve may be coming in as a String or in some other format. If you have quotes around it (single or double) make sure you remove those. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (7,467)