cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Flow Connector to Add / Remove Guest Users in Office 365 Groups?

I would like to know if this is something that is planned for the 'Office 365 Groups' or 'Azure AD' connector?

If so, then when is this likely to be available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bpark1409,

Do you want to add/remove Guest Users within Office 365 Groups within Microsoft Flow?

Thanks for your feedback, adding or removing Guest Users (external users) is not supported in Office 365 Groups connector or Azure AD connector of Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bpark1409,

Do you want to add/remove Guest Users within Office 365 Groups within Microsoft Flow?

Thanks for your feedback, adding or removing Guest Users (external users) is not supported in Office 365 Groups connector or Azure AD connector of Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Advocate III
Advocate III

This is something I am trying to do (and need).  However, selecting the link to the FlowIdeas gives me an "Access Denied" page.

I am actually surprised this deficiency doesn't have more support.  Now that we've rolled out Teams to our enterprise, there is a significant interest in increasing the ways we leverage Teams for B2B interactions, while at the same time maintaining a healthy security/privacy posture.  I also cannot get to the link in the "solution", it shows access denied. @v-xida-msft 

I found this which looks like a newer version of the non-working link:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Flow-Connector-to-Add-Remove-Guest-Users-in...

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (4,060)