cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SunnySchindler
Helper III
Helper III

Flow Editor best practise to move Actions into new Scope via Clipboard ?

I need to to move Actions into Scope .

Please correct me if wrong, the only mehod is copy each Action into Clipboard and then paste into Scope. 

Since Clipboard has no

1. Cut and Paste
  2. Multiple Select

For each Action to move into Scope , my steps are 

1. Copy Action to be moved into Clipboard
  2. Delete Action to be moved (to prevent same name error)
  3. Select Scope 
  4. Add New Action in Scope
  5. Select Clipboard 
  6. Paste Deleted Action

Other than labour intensive, I find last Action (Sendemail_With_Option) cannot be deleted. Can this be caused by above method?

Is there a better method?

Thanks Ahead!

1 REPLY 1
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @SunnySchindler 

You can also copy the code into an editor and perhaps make changes to the actions...

For details see - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9kO6QLCAc 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,612)