cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karl_oliverio
Resolver I
Resolver I

Flow Error on PowerApps - Server did not received a response from an upstream server

I am working on a flow that is triggered on my PowerApps. It uploads a file using the powerapps to a sharepoint library. It is working fine several weeks before but last night we encountered this error.

This error shows on other users who are trying to use the app that we created. It works fine on the account that created the flow and the powerapps. 

We are currently lost to this issue and we cannot fix it. We already tried the following:

• Recreating the flows
  • Recreating the library
  • Export/Import flows

Flow Error.PNG 

3 REPLIES 3
karl_oliverio
Resolver I
Resolver I

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? We cant just recreate everything from the very beginning everytime we encounter this issue because we have 6 long complex flows. And we do not have the assurance that the our flows will not encounter this kind of error when we go live. 😞

@karl_oliverio 

Check the following:

1) Is the Flow getting called for other users even though ther receive the error in PowerApps - Check Flow run history

2) If the Flow is called - then what error is it causing - check the Flow run 

3) When PowerApps calls Flow all the connections within Flow run under the context of the user using the PowerApp - ensure that the other users have access on all the connections being used in the Flow

(Example: If Flow uses SharePoint connection to add an item, ensure the users have access in SharePoint to add an item)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this problem also, it occured quite recently. And the most strange is that despite this error the flow runs correctly - there are no errors inside it, I have only "succeeded" in my Flow history. Results are also correct, as are user connections.

What else could it be? Or can I somehow disable this error notification and not see it at all?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,897)