cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MW630
Level: Powered On

Flow Error: "ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded.

Hello,

I have a very basic flow - a .xlsx attachment is sent to a monitored e-mail address, the attachment is moved to a One Drive For Business Folder and then the contents of that file are loaded to a SharePoint list.The .xlsx file is the exact same format as the list and the entries are being imported successfully.

However, after the lines are successfully added to the SharePoint list, the flow is failing so that I cannot move to the next step to add an e-mail notification that new items were entered to the list.  Please let me know what I'm missing here so that I can add additional steps to the flow.

Thank You

flow.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flow Error: "ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded.

In your step Apply to each there are 29 items being created. Please use the navigation link Next failed to show the Create item that failed. Then tell us the details about that item.

Kind regards, John

Administrator
Administrator

Re: Flow Error: "ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded.

Hello, @MW630!

Have you had an opportunity to apply @JohnAageAnderse‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (4,883)