cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Flow Export - Connection Reference NOT in Target Environment

Trying to Export a Flow solution to an environment that does not have this preview feature yet, now what?

I am stuck because my solution can no longer be imported because the target environment has no idea what a "connection reference" is! There is no way to go back to the globally available connection (which is frustrating) and now I can no longer export/import my Flow (either as a standalone or within a solution)!  Anyone have any suggestions??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Flow Export - Connection Reference NOT in Target Environment

It has been determined I have to wait for the target environment to get the preview for "Connection Reference" to be enabled; expected in the coming weeks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@mcutchins

Go to your solution, select the flow and choose to add required components, re-export the solution and import.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

This is not my issue. Please re-read the description.  My target environment does not have “connection reference” available.  And since the Flow step automatically contains the connection reference (and no way to remove it) I have no way to move my Flow to another environment that does not have preview functionality.  

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

It has been determined I have to wait for the target environment to get the preview for "Connection Reference" to be enabled; expected in the coming weeks.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,444)