cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow Features

Dears

I am a presale engineer and has a task from my company to list the benefits from Flow to be able to sell it to the customers after that

Can you please advise me how to do that, as Flow has a lot of templates and features and I need sell the idea with the most important features for any business?

3 REPLIES 3
manuelstgomes
Super User II
Super User II

HI @Anonymous 

Your question is quite complicated, but I think you should focus on the following:

1. Automation - By automating a lot of the processes, you can save time, and you can quickly sell time saved in terms of person-hours needed to perform similar tasks.
  2. Self service - Flow enables non-technical people to have access to advanced features without knowing or needing to write a line of code.
  3. No Setup - Besides all of this, there's no setup needed, servers to buy or maintain, or any staff to keep all of that running. You can translate this into person-hours also required and money saved.

I know this is quite a high-level overview of the main advantages of Flow, but I think it will guide you in getting the information you need to be able to sell Flow.

Hope this helps you

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manuelstgomes 

thanks for your reply

You're most welcome.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (52,170)