cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow Form Issue

Hi all,

We had an issue with Flow this afternoon. Actually I think it had to do more with Forms. We have a form which we let vendors submit some simple orders which are handled by a Flow. At about 10am PST today external users were now able to access the form. The external users were getting the following error message: "IT policy prevents external user from responding this form." The form has been available to them for weeks now and only today did this issue come up. 

The Settings for the form were changed from "Anyone with the link can respond" to "Only people in my organization can respond". The option to allow anyone was greyed out. Again - we did not make the change. After a few hours of drama the form is available again externally.. 

Did anyone else see this happen today? Or has anyone seen this in the past?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow Form Issue

Hi @JohnWhitaker1 ,

Have you consulted the relevant IT administrators whether they have set up a similar policy?

MS Flow does not seem to have such a feature to limit this behaviour, which is related to the settings of MS Forms and the policies set in the organization.

Please check it.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the response. Yes, we checked with IT to see if any configuration changes had been made. According to them no changes had been made to any Office 365 settings. I refered them to the settings page for Microsoft Forms here: 

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/administrator-settings-for-microsoft-forms-48161c55-fbae-4f...

They verified that all the check boxes were set for "External Sharing". 

I'm puzzeled and would like to find out the reason of the strange behavior.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Our IT department opened a MS support ticket on this. They said it's a known issue and is being worked on now. Hopefully they will find a resolution fast. 

John

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JohnWhitaker1 ,

Thank you for your reply, if there is any resolution, please share it in this post. This will help other users who are bothered by the same issue.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,712)