cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow From Azure Active Directory To Dynamics 365

Hello All,
          I am new to flow, I want to create a new Contact record in D365 and populate a few fields,When a new user is added in Azure Active Directory . Please let me know what are the steps that i need to do
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Advocate II
Advocate II

Find here a blog post where I add a user in the AAD and the import the AAD user as an employee and system user to dynamics 365 for finance and operations.

http://dynamiacs.com/index.php/dynamiacs-blog/flow/57-create-aad-user-and-import-to-d365fo

I think this could help.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ramakanta090,

Do you want to create a contact record in your Dynamics 365 when a new user is added in Azure Active Directory?

The "When a new user is added" trigger is not supported in Azure Active connector of Microsoft Flow currently, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Advocate II
Advocate II

Find here a blog post where I add a user in the AAD and the import the AAD user as an employee and system user to dynamics 365 for finance and operations.

http://dynamiacs.com/index.php/dynamiacs-blog/flow/57-create-aad-user-and-import-to-d365fo

I think this could help.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Thanks  

But my challenge is now how can i add a user to a default group in azure on creation/addition,do you have any suggestion?

doesn´t the step "Add user to group" fit the add to azure group?

The group id is a group from the AAD. this can be your default group

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi ,I think you did not get my question,So what i want is that Suppose you go to portal.azure.com  and create a  new user there let say' X' i want this user should be added automatically to my default group (let say G).Is it possible or azure add all user to any default group on user creation?

Hi dynamiacs,

could you please verify your link? I want to do the same you did, but unfortunately your link does not work anymore.

Regards

Florian 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (8,137)