cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dany
Advocate I
Advocate I

Flow Get Items returns only 100 entries when "Top Count" box is left blank.

Hi, "Get Items" returns only 100 entries when "Top Count" box is left blank. Hint in "Top Count" box says "Total number of entries to retrieve (default = all)". I would expect that leaving the box empty will return everything. Putting a high number like 9999999 resolve the issue.

Screenshot_041718_031811_PM.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ Dany,

Do you want the "Get items" action would return all items when the "Top Count" field is left blank?

Microsoft flow 'Get Items" action support to returns 100 items when "Top Count" box is left blank currently,

if you want the "Get items" action would return all items when the "Top Count" field is left blank, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

In addition,if you would like to set the "Top Count" like "9999999",there is a 5000 items limit of sharepoint items, so the "Get items" action would return "Top Count" 5000 items currently,I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

rys
Advocate II
Advocate II

If it only returns 100 items it should say that it only returns 100 items. It says right in the box that default=all. I just spent 45 minutes trying to figure out why my flow wasn't working correctly.

If you want to leave 1 item in your current list and not move the last item over, but want to move everything else, do you put a 1 in top count so 1 item is left in the list?  I have to leave 1 item because my Power App goes off of ID # in a formula so that is why I'm asking.    Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,596)