Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam_sonepar
Helper III
Helper III

Flow Increase API Limit

Hello,

I think my flow executions are getting queued, which might be because of the API limits on an account.

Is there an add-on that can be purchased to increase this limit?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sam_sonepar
Helper III
Helper III

So it turns out the flow was using the "Send email notification" action, which has pretty strict limitations for the amount of emails that can be sent per minute.

My fix was to replace that action with the Outlook Send Email (V2).

Works perfectly now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HS91
Advocate I
Advocate I

Yes! I have this problem too. In particular using Google Sheets because the API call limit is so low. You can check throttling limits here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/googlesheet/#limits

But really @microsoft should allow us to just pay more to get more API calls.

CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @sam_sonepar,

I think it it queuing because of  Trigger frequency and the Frequency really depends on the subscription -

CFernandes_2-1624882633237.png

CFernandes_1-1624882603085.png

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/billing-questions#what-happens-if-i-try-to-execute-r... 

The maximum flow frequency for User based or App based plans is 1 minute, however if you are using Free plan it will be 15 minutes. And if it is Flow for Office 365 (Plan from your Enterprise license E3, E5 etc) and Flow for Dynamics 365 it will be 5 minutes 

CFernandes_0-1624882595895.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

sam_sonepar
Helper III
Helper III

So it turns out the flow was using the "Send email notification" action, which has pretty strict limitations for the amount of emails that can be sent per minute.

My fix was to replace that action with the Outlook Send Email (V2).

Works perfectly now.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,566)