cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow Keep Email .eml or .msg

Hello,

I need keep a email complete (body and attachments) in a site of sharepoint in a file .eml or .msg, is it possible?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jefry555,

I suppose that you want to save the email (body and attachments) as a file in .eml or.msg format to a SharePoint library.

I don’t think the body and attachments could be able to be saved in same file. The attachments contain files.

Please refer to the response from Flow Staff Stephen in the following thread:

Ability to extract email as MSG or EML file from various Flow mail services

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please vote for the following idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Ability-to-extract-email-as-MSG-or-EML-file-from-vari...

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
lennon

There are multiple solution available for converting ---MSG------ to ----EML---- file format. You can google this solution. Last time I used a solution for same issue and got great result with this --MSG to EML----------- tool. I will recommend you to download this -----MSG------- software from here ……EML……………..

Racheal
Helper II
Helper II

Cigati MSG Converter is a professional tool. It is specially designed to convert MSG files to any size to Outlook PST and EML format. It also exports MSG files to Live Exchange Server and Office 365. In addition, it has a lot of great specialties to do the conversion process as you want. So, go with the demo version to convert 50 emails free and know the whole feature before purchasesing.

Shaon

Here you need to use a compatible email client that supports both mail format EML & MSG. after that you can easily import and export EML data file to MSG file format. For example Mozilla Thunderbird supports mbox, eml, maildir and export eml, html, pdf, etc.

davidnetton

EML to MSG Converter Tool, Importer from Apple Mail, WLM, and many other email clients to MS Outlook is easy and fast. The useful migration program manages to export multiple EML files to MSG. It helps to get great results by maintaining the originality of data. It converts all email properties including attachments. With EML to MSG Exporter, migration tasks of any individual and person can be hassle-free. The application is reliable.
kelvinwammer
Helper IV
Helper IV

If you would like to export EML to MSG then you can determination this incredible application EML to MSG Converter Software that can transfer EML to MSG simply. This EML to MSG Converter is an amazing and greatest trustworthy tool where you can switch EML to MSG without losing any data. There are multiples apps available on the internet for GainTools EML to MSG Converter Tool but I want to recommend you attempt this software because this utility gives you free trial version and where you can appropriately use this software and after this if you get good significances then you can buy this software full license version.

mitcheltrump
Helper I
Helper I

EML to MSG Converter Tool is an excellent tool to migrate all the contents Windows Live Mail EML to Outlook MSG file format. It also allows you to export the EML to few other popular file formats such as PST, MBOX, and MSG. With the free demo version you can transfer the whole EML file contents and convert 10 mail items to PST format. The software supports switch of almost all EML files including password secure and highly encrypted EML files without requiring any encryption keys. As an additional advantage, you can make try of adequately of filter selections to exclude or contain secure folders or convert based on precise parameters such as Date, To, Cc, Attachments and so on. You certainly prerequisite to use this app if you are stuck with the EML file and conversion to Outlook MSG.

To know more information here: https://www.sysessential.com/blog/guide-to-bulk-convert-eml-files-to-msg-format/

Sharon_0
Regular Visitor

Download the OSTtoPSTAPP EML to MSG Converter to easily export your EML data to MSG file format. There are users can convert their single and multiple EML files to MSG. The application support all email clients such as - Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail, Sea Monkey, etc. It can work smoothly with all windows versions without any interruption. Both professional and non-professional users can also use this tool to convert EML files to MSG. The application also exports all Meta properties. The application is designed on a smooth user-friendly GUI and doesn't require any technical knowledge to run the tool.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,501)