cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNGF

Flow Service very Slow today + lots of errors

Hi,

I am having lots of trouble with the Flow Service today. Editing my Flows or loading specific runs is veeery slow. I even get regular internal server errors from Azure Resource Manager and even an 'It looks like something went wrong' message trying to open a Flow. 

According to the Support page there were some issues in the Europe regio, but they should be fixed. 

But it seems there are still some issues. 

Has anyone from the Flow team something to share on this front??

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Flow Service very Slow today + lots of errors

l'm still seeing the same too - no service issues showing up in my tenant either. Slow loading shared flows page that times out, and unable to edit any shared flows... 😞

KNGF

On https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ there is now a message that they are still having issues.

SCTdan Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Yup, hoping this resolves itself and will let me save the flow I've been working on...  Don't want to lose all that work.

Currently getting 'Cannot find flow ...' error

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,423)