cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saee_Deshmukh

Flow Slow Performance

Hi,

I have a flow configured to transfer files from Sharepoint to Amazon S3 (SFTP).

After working with transferring 400 files for two consecutive days, I'm getting the following message:

"Your flow's performance may be slow because it's been consuming more data than expected since 7/26/2021 11:46:16 AM (2 days ago)."

I'm on Per User Plan for Power Automate and the action limit is 5000 actions per day. But in my case, only around 3000 actions are getting executed per day. So that is not the limiting condition and must not be the reason for flow slow down.

I'm not getting what is the issue then

Any help on this is appreciated. Thank You!

2 REPLIES 2
ArchitectMadhan
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Saee_Deshmukh ,

To troubleshoot the performance issue in the Flow. Please follow the instructions given in the below link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/troubleshooting-slow-running-flows-2a51dcd6-0b21-33da-5ce8...

Also please think of executing it batch wise, by using the schedule flow triggering multiple times in particular time intervals. This approach might be useful for you.

If you find my solution helpful for resolving the issue, then please consider giving thumbs up and Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Saee_Deshmukh

Thanks @ArchitectMadhan for the insights
I have checked the instructions mentioned on the above link regarding troubleshooting.

All things mentioned there are in place , still facing the slowdown issue.

I'll check regarding the batch execution

Do share if you have any other suggestions.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,999)