Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TCH
Level: Powered On

Flow Stopped working

Hi there guys, 

So i had a flow that was working perfectly well with what i wanted it to do, however it has all of a sudden stopped working. 
The flow returns the number of occurences within an excel sheet, after data from different SP list has been added, and then updates a row with this number. It did this perfectly and would count 2 in the updated row if theres was two occurences of the same name, and 1 if 1. However, it has stopped working so that it returns 1 no matter how many occurences there are of a name, and more so it only counts the first entry in the sheet. 

I have not changed anything at all, but as I said it stopped working, i have looked at it for hours now, and can't figure out what has gone wrong, if anyone has any input to what it might be, that would be very much appreciated, see flow below: 

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

Length expression =  length(body('List_rows_present_in_a_table')?['value']).

Hope anyone can spot the bug here, thanks in advance. 

- Tobias 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow Stopped working

Hi @TCH ,

What seems to affect the result in your Flow configuration is the number of elements contained in the array variable.

And the number of array elements depends on the eligible items contained in the List. If you have not changed any configuration, but the result of Flow execution is not as expected, you should check whether the corresponding Data Source (SharePoint List)has changed.

You could try to check how the latest Flow run history differs from the previous successful Flow run history to find out why the current Flow execution results are not as expected.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow Stopped working

Hi @TCH ,

What seems to affect the result in your Flow configuration is the number of elements contained in the array variable.

And the number of array elements depends on the eligible items contained in the List. If you have not changed any configuration, but the result of Flow execution is not as expected, you should check whether the corresponding Data Source (SharePoint List)has changed.

You could try to check how the latest Flow run history differs from the previous successful Flow run history to find out why the current Flow execution results are not as expected.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,593)