cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StillLearning
Frequent Visitor

Flow Suspended - Too many Runs - how to Re-Activate - has been over a month

Good afternoon, I have a business account with Microsoft which includes the free power automate subscription. Roughly 2 months ago all of my flows were “suspended” because apparently I had exceed the monthly allowance (being 750 flows). However, I am unable to find how/where I have exceeded that limit (as based on the information/run history available online I can’t identify 750 flows ever, let alone in a single month). Nonetheless, over a month has passed since my flows were suspended and I am still unable to turn the flows back on – I continue to get the message saying I have exceeded my monthly allowance. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way to address this? I can’t even find a way to contact Microsoft directly to raise the issue with them which is so frustrating! Any guidance that can be provided would be GREATLY appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@StillLearning 

If you are a Power Platform admin/Global Admin you will be able to see the information in the Power Platform Admin center. 

Once you open the page https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com on the left hand navigation menu you will be able to see an option called Analytics --> Power Automate.

Here you will be able to see information related to usage, runs, how many flows have been created and all other details. Mostly this happens when we over consume the limit. Nonetheless you can reach to Support team where in they can share you more insights on what happened.

For contacting support please click on the link - Support (microsoft.com) On this page in the bottom you will be able to see an option called CONTACT SUPPORT from which you can raise a request to the Support Team.

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

Hi @Gopala_Krishna 

I would love to do that, but apparently you only have access to support if you have a paid subscription - whenever I try and go to raise a support ticket - or find any means of contacting anyone about the issue, I get re-directed here (to the community). Frankly, it is a bit of a joke that they aren't delivering what they promise in a "free" service (the Microsoft 365 subscription is paid though) - why would anyone pay more if they can't even get the basics right?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (18,375)