cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbelVargas
Frequent Visitor

Flow UI goes blank while editing

I have written a simple Flow that adds a line to an Excel table when certain keywords are tweeted. The Excel file was in my OneDrive for Business while I was testing it, and it has been working fine for days. Now, I am trying to point the Flow to an Excel table in a Teams channel. Whenever I try to enter the location of the new file (either by typing in the URL or going through the pulldown menus to the SharePoint folder), I only manage to click once or enter a few characters before the screen goes blank.

The Flow as I am editing it, and the Location field I am entering data into.The Flow as I am editing it, and the Location field I am entering data into.

This is extremely frustrating.

The moment I enter anything, the screen goes blank.The moment I enter anything, the screen goes blank.

I have tried signing out of my account, clearing my cookies and browser cache, rebooting my laptop - none of these have any effect. There is one other thread with a similar issue, but that user's problem seemed to clear up by itself after a few days with no action on their part. 

I'm using Chrome 73 on a MacBook Air as my editing platform. Is there anything else I can try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
Brad_Groux
Super User II
Super User II

Chrome is fully supported for Flow, so I'd try disabling any and all extensions that you may have installed for Chrome to see if that solves the issue. If it does, I'd then begin enabling the extensions one by one and refreshing the Flow page each time to figure out what the culprit may be.

Any script blocking extensions, even adblock extensions, could be a problem. I use Tampermonkey, and one of the scripts I had installed on it gave me fits on both the Flow and PowerApps websites. 

AbelVargas
Frequent Visitor

Many thanks. The first thread did appear for me when I did a search about this problem. I waited a day, and was able to make the edits I needed. For now, the answer just seems to be: "Wait a while, then try again."

That is not ideal, but it seems to be the state of things right now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (46,180)