Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow Update Item (multiple) to SharePoint List from Powerapps

Hi everyone,

I am very new to PowerApps Flow. I am looking for help on the flow connection between PowerApps and SharePoint list.

Here I have a gallery that is linked to a Sharepoint List and has text inputs so the user can edit these areas.

textinput.jpg

My goal is to have the relative Sharepoint list fields updated when the user edit the fields and then hit the Save Edit button. The Save Edits button is linked to the flow I created. 

My setup is shown below and for some reason, it is not working.

setup.JPG

The Error Message is

errmsg.JPG

Could someone guide me through this? I really appreciate it!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Flow Update Item (multiple) to SharePoint List from Powerapps

I have figured out the flow process, it turns out I need to do Get Items of the list that I want to update first.  But now the problem is when I modify one record from PowerApps all the items from the same columns are changed in SharePoint list.help.JPG

I think it has to do something with the filter query or filtering in powerapps, but I am not sure. If anyone can provide insight on this that would be great! Thanks!

Also this is my setup

setup.JPG

In PowerApps

powerapps.JPG

What am I supposed to put for Getitems_FilterQuery?

@yashag2255 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (8,210)