cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmason
Level: Powered On

Flow Won't update because of Error

Hi, I have been working with some power users to help me write an Approval flow. I have it all written but I am getting this error when I try to update:

Cannot convert undefined or null to object

error question 1.PNGerror question 2.PNG

These are the latest parts I have added, it was running before I added these. Can anyone see anything wrong with these that would cause this error? This is for an email message to be sent out 30 days after the List item was created.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow Won't update because of Error

Hi @kmason,

Could you please show a bit more the error message?

Does this issue occur when you try to update your flow?

The user @Chelsa has faced same issue with you and the Flow Staff prabir has made a response to it. Please check the following link for more details:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Cannot-convert-undefined-or-null-to-object/m-p/946...

In addition, you could consider take a try to remove these latest parts that you added and update your flow again to check if the issue still exists. If the issue disappears, I think this issue is related to these latest parts that you added.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
kmason
Level: Powered On

Re: Flow Won't update because of Error

HI @v-xida-msft,

Yes, it occurs when I update the flow. It also occurred when I removed the new parts (and that flow updated fine before). Tuesday I went and rewrote the entire thing new but left out the new parts and it updated fine. So now I'm working on a second part just to send an email 30 days after this one runs. Unfortunately, I have had other things on my plate this week and haven't been able to get back to it. I will check out the link you provided though, it may lend some clarity.

Thanks for your response,

Kathy

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,833)