cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Didzman
Level: Power Up

Flow and Excel Userform

Hello, I have an Excel Spredsheet that contains table where I block a certain Product for a given day. I click on my excel table on the date I want to block the product for and an Excel userform pops in and product's information from the excel spreadsheet into the userform. I then fill in the blank such as the name of the person that booked it and booking number. Here is were I am stuck:

Upon clicking the save button I would like the information populated into the Excel userform to be picked up by flow which would automatically send an email to the client. 

I have worked out the flow. The problem I have is the data moving from Excel Userform to Flow. 

My excel file is Marcro Enabled as I use macro on this file. 

Looks like I am unable to connent a XLSM file to flow only XLSX . 

any help or ideas to get around this ? 

I am currently looking at the Userform to create a comma delimited file into a separate folder and perhaps flow can trigger automatically when new file is created in a certain folder. That could possibly be a way around the issue. 

Thanks for your help in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Flow and Excel Userform

The easiest way to do this might be to re-write the Excel Macro you are using as a PowerApp. That would also make it easier to pass the information directly to Flow since you could start Flow based on a PowerApps button. That would also let you save the file as an .XLSX instead of an .XLSM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Didzman
Level: Power Up

Re: Flow and Excel Userform

Thanks let me have a go . I ve not used power apps much but I’ve looked it .

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,946)