cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Flow and Excel Userform

Hello, I have an Excel Spredsheet that contains table where I block a certain Product for a given day. I click on my excel table on the date I want to block the product for and an Excel userform pops in and product's information from the excel spreadsheet into the userform. I then fill in the blank such as the name of the person that booked it and booking number. Here is were I am stuck:

Upon clicking the save button I would like the information populated into the Excel userform to be picked up by flow which would automatically send an email to the client. 

I have worked out the flow. The problem I have is the data moving from Excel Userform to Flow. 

My excel file is Marcro Enabled as I use macro on this file. 

Looks like I am unable to connent a XLSM file to flow only XLSX . 

any help or ideas to get around this ? 

I am currently looking at the Userform to create a comma delimited file into a separate folder and perhaps flow can trigger automatically when new file is created in a certain folder. That could possibly be a way around the issue. 

Thanks for your help in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Re: Flow and Excel Userform

The easiest way to do this might be to re-write the Excel Macro you are using as a PowerApp. That would also make it easier to pass the information directly to Flow since you could start Flow based on a PowerApps button. That would also let you save the file as an .XLSX instead of an .XLSM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted

Re: Flow and Excel Userform

Thanks let me have a go . I ve not used power apps much but I’ve looked it .

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,779)