cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stijn007
Advocate III
Advocate III

Flow archive items to another SP list with dropdown list (person)

Hey, 

I was trying to create a flow to archive items drom one list to another when the date is overdue. 

In my list, I have several colums "person" . 

When i take the action "create Item" the fields op person are Claim and i Can't pick the same colum to create. 

When i click add custom value , then for every colum of perrson, he creates an aply to. 

image.pngimage.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Stijn007 ,

Currently Microsoft Flow (Also PowerApps) does not support SharePoint list fields which have multiple selections enabled (person column).

There is an idea submitted  on this already in the Microsoft Flow idea forum:

Person or Group field in item should support multiple values readable in flow

With status changed to Planned, which I think this would be supported in the future release version of Microsoft Flow.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Stijn007 ,

Currently Microsoft Flow (Also PowerApps) does not support SharePoint list fields which have multiple selections enabled (person column).

There is an idea submitted  on this already in the Microsoft Flow idea forum:

Person or Group field in item should support multiple values readable in flow

With status changed to Planned, which I think this would be supported in the future release version of Microsoft Flow.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,101)