cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seismic
Frequent Visitor

Flow automatically 'turned off' after 90 days

Microsoft emails us stating that they notice certain flows aren;t used every day used and will disable them automaticlly after 90 days. Why? Do they not want us to actually use it? We have several flows that we use for periodic policy acceptance, and may lay dormant until the next time we use them. If we are paying fo the service, why is Microsoft disabling flows that are only used at certain times?

2 REPLIES 2
trad
Resolver II
Resolver II

It's frustrating. There's a post about it over in the ideas forum https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Stop-turning-off-infrequently-used-Flows/id... you should add your support to.

ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@seismic 

I agree with the response provided by @trad 

I haven't tested this yet at scale but here is an idea.

1. Create a Flow using a recurrence trigger set probably to daily
  2. Use either the Power Automate category, select either List My Flows or List Flows as Admin if you are an admin
  3. Loop through your Flows and check to see if a Flow is turned off
  4. If turned off, then turn it on

You could use the same concept using Get Flow or Get Flow as admin if you want to target specific Flows.

Note that, for some reason, when you are searching for the actions they don't appear when you search for Power Automate - search for Flow instead and select the Power Automate actions.

Give it a try...

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (36,581)