cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Flow can't connect to network drives

I'm trying to setup a flow to copy files in Sharepoint at the end of day to shared drives. I'm following the tutorial here , but I'm having some issues to connect to network drives. Based on information in Flow, the connect has been created successfully but I keep having this error:

Capture.PNG

Here is the status for my file system connection:

Capture2.PNG

Can someone please help!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Flow can't connect to network drives

@cypress I have the same message on all my network drive connectors and it has been like this for years.

The simple solution is just to manually add the full path and file name to the 'folder path' field. 

If the select option that you're trying to use would work then all it does is just fill out the 'folder path' field for you (as it does for example in the sharepoint connecter.

Highlighted

Hi SamPo

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to put the folder path manually but it doesn't work. Here is the log:

{
"status": 400,
"message": "The requested action could not be completed. Check your request parameters to make sure the path 'I:\\xxx\\P - Teams Backup/%252fShared%2bDocuments%252fGeneral%252fTest.docx' exists on your file system.\r\nclientRequestId: 796a2b00-1535-4cc0-b391-0feb91c9a6cd",
"source": "filesystem-ase.azconn-ase.p.azurewebsites.net"
}
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@cypress How is your on-premise gateway set up?

Make sure the username/password you use for the connection in flows is the username/password of a user on the server you're trying to access and not the user/pass of your flow/365 account.

For on-premise gateway, the setup should be as follows:

- Installing the gateway on the server: Use your 365 credentials

- Adding the connection to flow: Use your server credentials and choose the installed gateway

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,291)