cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabriel-ESH
Regular Visitor

Flow condition error: Custom value

Hello there everyone!

First time posting here! I have a problem.

Just recently learn the existence of MS Power automate and i love it, but we(As the safety department) are trying to "automate" a QR based MS forms on workers temps (for covid safety protocol management reasons)

I want the flow to send me an email alerting if a person outside my organization (the email id part must not be considered so everyone can respond, and the form already is programmed for that) enters a value above 37°C in a particular question of the form itself.

The questions of the form(They are originally in Spanish) are:

- Name

- Personal ID number

- Company

- Date

- Temp

The issue is, the flow fails in the "condition" action (Illustrated in the image below) when we enter the specific value.(NOTE: If i delete the needed value, the flow test succeeds immediately. still not reaching the expected result)

Gabriel-ESH_0-1611147482817.png

what can we do?

In advance our sincere thanks for the help.

Gabriel Vergara (ES&H) Bechtel QB2 Port. Chile.

5 REPLIES 5
gabibalaban
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Gabriel-ESH ,

Well, in affraid that your 'Temperature' response is a string type and you try to compare it with a integer.

If think you need to invoke the int() function in expression on dynamic content to solve this issue.

Hope it helps !

jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Gabriel-ESH 

jinivthakkar_0-1611151247164.png

int(outputs('Get_item')?['body/OData__x004e_um1']) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

My thanks! it pointed the way to solve it. still trying to figure it out.

Its really appreciated !!!!

My thanks! this gave us good pointer...still our issue now is literally learning to code.

@Gabriel-ESH there are many tutorials on YouTube, you can check many MVP channels like Reza Dorrani, April Dunhum, Shane Young just to name a few.

Just go through 10-15 video's and you will be a pro in just a few days 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (34,836)